Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Gathering

This book is written by Kelly Armstrong. I have read quite a few books written by this author and I have always been pleased. A short while ago she started a series of books for teenagers, her other books I had read were all adult. The series consisted of three books (The Summoning, The Awakening and The Reckoning), that I blew right threw and loved. The Gathering is a spin off other those three books so I thought I would really like it.

The main character of this book is a young adopted girl living in the woods, because her father is a park ranger. She goes to school in a little town western Canada. The story started rather slow for me, but knowing the author I kept on reading, soon I was hooked. This book however ends like that three before it... Or should I say does not really end at all. The immediate danger gets wrapped up of course but the main mystery of the story is only just begun to shimmer threw the curtains. So now I will sit in agony waiting for her next book to come and pull me falling into her world. Good job Mrs. Armstrong, good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment